Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Week 1: Customer Service

A great customer service experience that has occurred to me during some of my shopping experience
happened at The Cracked Egg when I went to have breakfast with my sister on a Saturday morning
we were helped by a new server that we have not seen and didn’t know how she worked and on how
she would stand her grounds. At first I was a little worried or uncertain if I wanted her as a waitress
since our normal one was off, as soon as we sat down she came to us gave us our name and was really friendly with us we ordered our drinks and she brought them right away with no mistakes. We ordered our food and just as well she had it right on the spot and did not make any mistakes on that and when I say that I am very specific on what I like to order for breakfast she also kept our drinks and all of wants right on the spot, she kept on asking if everything was ok but at the same time she was not to overly asking it was just perfect to my standards. Now on Saturday morning that we go have breakfast we sit on her table and enjoy our morning breakfast all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment