Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wk .1 My Voice

What I look for and want to get out of becoming a professional is opening my own studio were if you
need a family portrait for your living room you can come to my studio and we can set up whatever you
have in mind and want to do and we can create that photograph, also if you are a upcoming model or
actress, singer, musician, etc. anyone can that need photos can come and get your photos taken here
also have workshops for students that want to learn more about the profession or even just other
photographers out there that would like to join. One thing that I would do is become a photography
teacher at a high school or even at a college that is one of my biggest goals in life, because I want to get
out there what I know and share with other people and kids what I know and show them how beautiful
photography can be and what you can express with just one photograph. I would love to also work
with underprivileged kids that don’t have the financial support to do art or to go to workshops and even
going to schools and be a guest speaker to show that you can do it no matter how hard it gets.

No comments:

Post a Comment