Sunday, August 5, 2012

WK-3 EOC: My Demographics

Born in the late 80s is not how everyone thinks it is, i was born in Texas and i am American/Mexican and to us having a computer or technology was being wealthy my mother is part of the baby boomer and so is my father im glad to say that both of my parents know how to use a computer they both have smart phones and know what to do with them i remember when i first started to show my mother how to use her android phone it was crazy and fun but at the same time i got a little aggravated at times but she learned how to use it and now she is always one it and texting all the time and reading the news on her smart phone. what i remember the first time i used the INTERNET was during school we had to go through a course and be able to get a sticker on our school id that said that we were able to use the web to search for stuff i felt like i was amazing because i was one of the first students to be able to have that sticker on my ID also one of the things that get to me is when i see a child with a smart phone or that tells their parent i NEED a phone when i was at a young age my cell phone was two quarters i also never had the luxury of having a cell phone untill the day that i could pay my own bill. I also remember the day i got my first camera it was a old hand me down from my mom and it was a old 35mm camera that it was all busted and almost falling apart but i took such great care of that and i know i liked photography since i was at a young age. i thank my mother everyday for giving me a hint and a push to what i love to do and for everything she has done for me till this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment