Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Week 8: EOC Creative Content

EOC Week 8 Creative Content

The plan that is being put together is to have the car show at the Wal-Mart shopping center the way i would be doing a flyer that would be giving out the date time and all the event. I am also planning on building a BlogSpot for this event also, the way i would be promoting this event would be placing my flyers all over the place including in the store on the student lounge in the post office and the mail box by my house. Also i might be able to get the word out online in my social media and also in the radio station, i am not really going to rely so much on the radio station because i don't know if they would approve it or if they would allow it. As in for sponsors to pay for my insurance and some of the supplies I’m thinking of using lawyer Eric Palacios as one of my sponsors and also a Smog Busters that i know the owner for. I’ve talked with a Verizon wireless rep and i asked him if he would like to set up a booth at my show and spread their word also i can get someone from dish network and also from Cox communications to set up a table with all the information that they will provide for the customer so in a way i would be helping out with the information on those businesses and also kind of like a family event for everyone else not just car people and it all comes out to a good cause for children in our community. The goal for my event is to at least come up and raise $400 for the children’s miracle network and also help out other local businesses with the promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment